BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Gladimarys G.
Review for: Other more...
Tarts is one of my favorite brands I personally love their lipstick their highlighters, foundation and blush I love everything they have have!!
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
Review for: So Fetch more...
These lip paints are pretty opaque which is nice, they are super thick though. The wear time is okay, they are not my favorite but still good.
Jessica M.
Bremerton
Review for: Other more...
Application stick gives precision application and good amount of product. Love the color and finished pigment is close to color representation
Christina L.
Denham Springs
Review for: Namaste more...
this stain really does last for a while! i use one coat and it covers by the second coat i wont need another coat for the rest of the day/night
curvy on f.
Mcallen, TX
I love the color and consistency don't own any at the moment but from what I remember it was great. Will be buying again for an updated review.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
My go to lip product. I have the color birthdaysuit and its the best for everday wear. It also smells minty in a way and feels great to out on
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
Feels so good and comfortable when dried down I forget I have lipstick on the color dries gorgeous and doesn't settle into the lines on my lips
Amanda D.
It blends in to much with my skin tone. But besides that it was a good product. Nice texture. It is a nice switch up from all the lip products.
Megan S.
Review for: Lovespell more...
I love loves spell by tarte. It’s a beautiful color. The packaging is simple and nice to look at. It’s easy to apply and last for a long time.
Laura F.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
I really love this! The color stays put, even through eating and drinking. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lip paint type product!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?