BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Judith A.
Seminole, FL
Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint - Exposed

Great Deal from Sephora! Part of the Give Some Lip Set of neutral lip colors! Love the entire kit!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Review for: So Fetch more...
I found this in a deluxe size kit that I bought. I was really impressed with the staining aspect of the product. I felt it stained my lips in patches. And this is even after doing a lip scrub. I looked up the full price and it’s definitely expensive and I won’t repurchase. Maybe it just didn’t work for me?
Ati'ana R.
Review for: Namaste, Hangry, TBT, Yaassss more...
This was very drying on my lips even the the smell was nice and it lasted a long time it made my lips crack. I've used these lip paints over and over again and always get the same results the package is nice bit comes in but I probably won't buy it again. Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Hailey E.
Review for: Namaste, Fomo (mauve) more...
Not my favorite liquid lipstick formula. It’s nit absolutely terrible but I find myself just not using it over my other lip products. It seems to be more runny then the other brand before it dries which make application an absolute mess.
Alisha H.
Love it! It lasted well! They have a great range of colors. I would love to try more! The only thing I didn’t love about it it dried my lips out a little.

But I definitely buy again!!!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth T.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
So, I cannot day enough good things about this stain. This stays on for a longggggg time! It’s matte rather than shiny and I’ve had so many people ask about it. My only complaint is that if you mess up putting it on, it’s kind of hard to get off without a good makeup remover. I’d highly recommend though!
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
Tarte makes my absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick. It's super comfortable to wear and absolutely zero transfer. It's the only thing I can wear off I wanna kiss my baby!
Sinclair F.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Lovespell more...
Tarte is one of my favorite make up brands. This lip paint had amazing pigment and goes on so smooth. I purchased this product from Ulta. The only reason I gave the product 3 stars is because after some time the product does start to dry up and flake and gets all over the place which is extremely messy!
Tameka J.
Atlanta
I have this color in a chocolate and it’s like one of my faves however it’s formula doesn’t last on my lips Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Jessica C.
Kenosha
I've used a few of these and they are pretty nice. They last fairly well as to be expected with this kind of lip color. I love the color options of these. Great colors for everyone. Not a huge fan of all the excess package as I find all the extra boxes to be a waste. Still, love the product as a whole.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?