BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Libby N.
This product is a little stickier textured than I like but I still like the color and use it now and then. Not a top recommendation of mine though.
Kelcie W.
Paducah, KY
I loved the richness of the color and the staying power is amazing! The only thing I will say with it being matte is that it can get a little dry.
Alana F.
Pensacola
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely love this! It Stays all day and no flakes! Love this product! I have quite a few shades! The packaging in perfect! So easy to apply !
Jordan S.
Portland, OR
I really like this. I feel like the color is good and it does stay on your lips without drying it out. It just doesn’t last as long as I would hope
Angela G. W.
I like this formula of liquid lipstick. I have tried several others, and this is the only one I still wear. My favorite colors are the nude shades.
Desiree M.
lytle
Amazing product I’m loving these I have about 5 and I’m obsessed with it!! It feels amazing and they looks amazing as well it’s worth the money !!
Catalina R.
New Haven
This is honestly one of my favorite lip paint. It applies awesome and it has a nice matte finish. I think the price is good and it's long lasting..
Casey M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Excellent product! I loved how smooth the finish was. It lasted forever and really popped in photos. I'll definitely be trying this product again.
Brittany V.
Woodhaven, MI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love love love this! Every time I've tried a matte lip stick it's flaky and dry. This is perfect and so smooth. I can't wait to get more colors!
Keesha W.
USA
This is great. It's long lasting it drys really quickly and it does not transfer once its dry. I definitely recommend this and other colors as well
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?