BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Irene S.
Riverview
This is very pigmented. Transferproof liquid lipstick. It's not a drying formula at all. Very comfortable. Color selections are very good as well.
Angie R.
Review for: Namaste more...
Love love loveeeeee. It goes on so smoothly, dries fast & it last long. I love this neutral color, it goes with everything it’s definitely my go-to
Jess L.
Huntington Beach
Review for: Manbun more...
looooove these and the various shades so much!!! Tarte products never fail to make me happy!!! I love the shades of red/burgundy this line offers.
Melissa R.
Ontario
LOVE the brand, however this lip product was a disappointment... color doesn’t last, it’s not transfer proof & the formula feels weird on the lips.
Brianna C.
Doesn't stay on my lips as well. Slides off kinda like lipstick, but it's cute quite it lasts! Have had some quality selfies with this lip product
Brittany V.
Woodhaven, MI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love love love this! Every time I've tried a matte lip stick it's flaky and dry. This is perfect and so smooth. I can't wait to get more colors!
Bree M.
I love the shade, and it's soft and creamy, without any stickiness. Would get a 5, but it doesn't stay more than a couple hours or through eating.
caitlin r.
Quincy, MA
I find this to be too mousse-y for me and it's hard to blend and work with. It just doesn't sit well on my lips and I hate mint scented lipsticks.
kayleigh k.
Jupiter, FL
The color was really nice! It seemed a bit too dry for my liking but I used a lip balm under it and it was fine after that! It stayed on all night!
Kelly S.
Really nice lip stain. Very pigmented, lasts all day and nice color selection. I don’t really care for the smell but the product is great overall.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?