BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kim W.
Utica, NY
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this color it's the perfect nude and I love the brand tarte they have great products this is no exception it lasts and feels great on the lips
Leah C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Hands down one of my favorite lip products. I have the color birthday suit that is perfect and lasts for hours. It goes with formal and casual wear.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are amazing! They're alcohol -free so they don't dry out the lips. They have a cashmere finish and feel to them. I hope they expand the shades.
Farhat K.
Oakland
I love tarteist creamy matte lip paint  it is so smooth and velvety its smell so good its stay on my lips for long time i really love this
emily B.
Pepperell, MA
Gets crusty on my lips and flakes off, don't waste your money, ive tried and love 90 percent of their products but i was not satisfied when i got it.
Dolly L.
Love how creamy this feels and has a matte look to it. You can apply allot if needed and doesn’t feel like your wearing allot. Easily can be removed.
Kate W.
Anaheim, CA
I love this - I was so sad when I lost mine. The color is gorgeous and bold, and it stays really well. I only had to reapply once over a 12-hour day.
Ashley D.
Beckley, WV
Review for: TBT more...
I love the way the lipstick goes on and it lasts for such a long time! The color is vivid but not to bright. The texture is smooth and goes on well.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
great shine and hydration. def worth the price and they look so great on and they go great with anything you wear and they are always improving them
Mileena N.
Redding, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I la la love Tarte's Tarteist lip paint! It has an amazing satin feel and dries nicely. I love Tarte products in general but the lip paint is amazing
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?