BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Paige B.
Athens, ga
Review for: TBT more...
Super creamy and lovely color but not very long wearing. If anything gets near my lips it smears all over my face lol, but they are not drying at all
Tiny C.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: TBT, Bae, Other more...
It feels so light weight , feels like nothing is on my lips. I would buy again. The pigment is great, quite expensive , but worth the price && hype.
Jo-el G.
Arlington, TX
Not a huge fan, the formula doesnt seem to be consistent some dry down and some don't. It flakes of my lips after about an hoir or so of applying it.
Shannon M.
Rockville Centre, NY
I am in love with this product! So greatly pigmented and i love the matte look! It lasts all day and doesnt fade or crack! Totally worth your money!
Caitlin H.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Other more...
Waaaaay too matte and drying. I felt like the crypt keeper with it on. It lasted a little bit, but as soon as I had a sip of coffee it was over with.
Constanza H.
Weston fl
I love this so much! I love all tatted products and would love to review them all and share them with my friends. They are so soft and go on perfect!
Ari R.
Salem, OR
Theyre sooo pigmented and if you don't like matte drying lip sticks you would love these, they look like a matte lippy but without your lips drying.
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
This makes my lips feel so smooth. A little goes a long way. Great for that matte stained look. I just love how soft the product makes my lips feel.
Isa E.
United states
Review for: TBT more...
I loveeeee live love tarte, and this pridyct is amazing highly recommended one of the greatest nudes and it's stick perfectly without drying the lips
Janeli H.
Yesss this product is amazing. I have 6 shades and recommend to anyone looking for a highend lip product that actually lasts. Very easy to work woth
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?