BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Maddie B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Awesome lip product, glides on easy and is very lightweight, not a very drying formula. I bought this at Sephora and will honestly go back to buy more!
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I got the sample of TBT in one of their value sets and it was beautiful. It dries matte and last a really long time. Non drying and a comfortable wear.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I couldn’t rave more for this product!! I use this everyday and its stays on all day and looks great! Doesn’t dry out my lips at all. Love love love!!
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
I am new to the lip paint and the whole lip creams game. For me as a beginner it was a bit hard to get an even coat of this on and it seemed very cakey
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
This is so drying! Do not let your lips touch while drying or the texture gets really weird and clumpy. But when applied properly, they are very cute.
Såïnt👽 C.
Harlingen,Tx
Ok this one is not my to go to but it still does an amazing job if you want ur lips to have that Fuller affect I feel like this would be good for you.
Sabrina W.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
One of the first lipstick options I go for when reaching in my make up bag. Probably my favorite lipstick of all hands down. So creamy and never drying
Marina J.
Alma, GA
Review for: Other more...
I have several of these & I absolutely love the formula. They are so creamy, but they also last awhile, and there are many colors to choose from. 10/10
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I like the glossy ones better than the matte finish. I like that the glossy ones look outrageous in the bottle but are less opaque when you apply them.
megs F.
San Pedro
Review for: Other more...
I love this Lippie because it’s long lasting but not drying and doesn’t make my lips look cracked ! It isn’t transfer proof but that doesn’t bother me.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.