BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jamie M.
Gainesville
I got this for my birthday and I wasn't in love with it. It was drying and it didn't wear throughout the day. To be fair it is pretty much what you expect from a liquid lip but it dried down extremely dark on me and I just didn't think it looked good. I tried using it a few times but I would not purchase.
Perla R.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got this product at Sephora and loved it. It was my first time using tarteist and I was impressed. The application was easy and it applied on nicely. I was looking for a matte lip paint that wouldn’t feel sticky or feel drying on my lips and this product did what I wanted it. I would definitely recommend it
Heather I.
bronx
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry more...
Love these! They're super pigmented and really comfortable to wear. They're not transfer proof but last quite a while. I purchased mine at sephora. Pricey but worth it. I'd definitely repurchase!
Penny H.
Review for: So Fetch more...
Love these liquid lipsticks. The dry down matte but don’t feel drying on your lips. They are long wearing and coming in many shades. This shade is just a beautiful nude. I purchased mine through Ulta while their 21 days of beauty was going on and got them for $10. Normally they run around $20. They are vegan and cruelty free.
Daryl K.
San Antonio
Love love love this lip! Goes on great and has wonderful pigment. Stays on FOREVER and I rarely have to re-apply. Would buy tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint over and over again!
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
I love the large liquid lipsticks they last forever and they are so pretty I did notice if I have dry lips it will stick to the dry spots but it really does work wonders.
Jennifer P.
Sterling , VA
I don't know if it's just me because I'm still a bit of an amateur but while the color is really pretty, I feel like it fades fast and find myself having to reapply it. I also don't really like the way it feels when I apply it. Once it does dry though and while it lasts, it is gorgeous, it just doesn't stay.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Oh, I love Tarte and the colors they have but the lip stains are needing a little tweaking. The color doesn't last long. Maybe 1 hr at best. You have to keep re-applying.
Lisa T.
Trenton, NJ
I like this product enough to repurchase. However, it feels thicker on the lips than other formulas I’ve tried. Long lasting and full coverage with one swipe so I think it’s worth the trade off.
Jaime P.
Review for: Namaste more...
Loved the shade!! Goes on smooth. Applicator is nice and makes it easy to control the product. Dries to a nice matte and doesnt crack. Lasts quite a few hours unless you're eating or drinking and then you have to reapply more frequently. I totally recommend this and am looking forward to getting more shades.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?