BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
V R.
I got this in wine and burgundy. I am not a great fan of these. they didn't look good and feel good while applying. i don't think i would buy it again.
Adrianna H.
clinton corners
Review for: Lovespell more...
This lip paint has the most beautiful matte finish. The color lovespell just puts me in the Halloween mood. My only issue is that it has a painty smell
Marcela A.
mcallen
I love the texture, it’s not long lasting but considering it’s like a tint it’s soft and healthy for your lips so that’s a plus! I love the color also
Elsa M.
Brownsville
I got a free one in a Sephora birthday gift & have gone back multiple times to purchase more in different shades! It’s one of my favorite lip products!
Yuna M.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Other more...
I tried the sample size of Birthday Suit from Sephora for my birthday! I love matte lip products and especially nudy pinks, Birthday Suit was perfect!
Maddie B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Awesome lip product, glides on easy and is very lightweight, not a very drying formula. I bought this at Sephora and will honestly go back to buy more!
Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Other more...
I love the matte feel of this lip. It feels soft although it has a bit of dryness that is manageable. I like the taste/scent of this series too.
Yulissa R.
Tarte lip paints are literally the best they stay on and they feel amazing on the lips i love them i have tried several and so far they are my favorite
Mary H.
Asheville
This lip paint it amazing, it dries with in seconds and last all day. I like to make sure my lips are nicely moisturized before applying. Great price!
miranda b.
Central
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love the lip paints bc they aren’t too heavy like a liquid lipstick and they feel comfortable. they also slowly dry down and aren’t too dry as well.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?