BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kim F.
Tallmadge, OH
Wonderful pigmentation, wide variety of colors, non drying (actually moisturizing), cruelty free, long-lasting. I can't say enough positive things about tarte!
ALMA 🌻.
Winton
I got these lip products in a set for Christmas it was my first time trying them and I really loved them. And I like that they have a lot of different colors.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This lip paint is great!! It's very creamy and feels super comfortable on the lips. It lasts a pretty good amount of time. I definitely recommend trying it out
Heather A.
Murrells Inlet, SC
This lipstick goes on so smooth and creamy love the matte turn out the application. I have salute Lee love the color it goes very well with most of my outfits.
Mónica D.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Manbun more...
Okay I was really expecting like having lot of color. But it looked like I had a dark lipstick and it was almost gone. Guess I should have picked lighter color
jessica m.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip paint is such a perfect mix of smooth and matte together! It stays on throughout the day and even if your lips are dry, they will never look like it!!
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
The colors are amazing but it is kind of drying on my lips when compared to Kat Von D or Anastasia. It is long lasting, though! Many of my friends swear by it.
Samantha R.
I have this in two different shades and I love both colors but one seems to be a bit streaky and doesn't dry as fast but my other I'm completely obsessed with.
Brittany W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Bae more...
I find this product to be very long lasting. The pigmentation is amazing and it feels so lightweight on your lips. It is absolutely one of my favorite lippies.
Mojhda M.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love it a lot. It's lip paint but I apply it as a lipstick and it literally stays longer and doesn't not wear off or feel sticky like a regular lipstick would.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.