BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kaitlin C.
I like that these don't dry all the way down. My lips can't handle feeling like the Sahara Desert. It last 4+ hours for me before reapplication is needed.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Other more...
The colours are beautiful, but this product is extremely drying. It comes off after a while and isn't the best lipstick I've used, but it isn't the worst.
Maritza R.
Review for: Namaste more...
This is my everyday lipstick, I love the formula and the color. It has great quality. I need to reapply it just one a day. It is perfect for me. I love it
Humna K.
Romeoville , IL
Review for: TBT more...
SUPER IN LOVE WITH TARTE!! I have almost all their liquid lipstick colors and loveee their products their so nice and smooth and work perfectly on any lips
Lea M.
I don't wear much lip product, but I love this stuff! I just wish it would stay on a little longer. I love the matte effect and the pigmentation it gives.
Jillian S.
Review for: Other more...
Very cute colors. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Have a light matte finish but very full coverage. The packaging is nice. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sydney P.
Phoenix
I love tarte! This is probably in my top 2 favorite lip stains...it’s goes on super smooth, is very pigmented and also lasts all day without getting crusty
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Adorbs, Namaste, So Fetch more...
I enjoy the formula of this product, It's different in the fact that it is very mouse -like. It does transfer but will set down after awhile and stay put.
Ashley W.
New Philadelphia
This stuff is so amazing 😍😍 i like that it doesnt crack or smudge .  I recommend this product to everyone . It is little pricey but is worth the money
Bailee H.
oak harbor
Review for: Adorbs, Namaste, Selfish, Other more...
Such pretty colors and great application, but it lasts maybe 20 minutes and I'm left with a crust around my lips. Want to love it but it's just unwearable.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?