BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Perfect matte coverage! Long lasting, not very pricey so it's good value. Bought it at ulta so rewards points make it easier to come back and buy again!!:)
Ari Cruz C.
California
I would say this product is really nice. The colors were so cool to swatch. I especially loved the redish colors. You can never go wrong with red lipstick.
Dalila H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This color is pretty good on my lips a little bit but I was still recommend it. I didn't give it 5 Stars only because my lips were dry a bit after applying
Ashley M.
This lip stain lasts all day!!! I hate having lipstick that comes off on my cups or comes off when eating! This stuff def stays on and I love the colors!!
Bailee H.
oak harbor
Review for: Adorbs, Namaste, Selfish, Other more...
Such pretty colors and great application, but it lasts maybe 20 minutes and I'm left with a crust around my lips. Want to love it but it's just unwearable.
Kayleigh L.
Glendale, AZ
There are so many great colors in this line. My favorite is the color homeslice in the quick dry formula. It is a great coral and I always get compliments!
Lea M.
I don't wear much lip product, but I love this stuff! I just wish it would stay on a little longer. I love the matte effect and the pigmentation it gives.
Jillian S.
Review for: Other more...
Very cute colors. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Have a light matte finish but very full coverage. The packaging is nice. I would recommend this to a friend.
Katlynn B.
Oakley, CA
Seriously one of the best lipsticks I've ever used! Stays put even when I drink water. The colors are to die for and there is no off-putting smell to them.
Sarah S.
Arlington, VA
Review for: So Fetch more...
Really nice shade range but slightly difficult to apply given the applicator. I have better luck applying with a brush. Dries down matte and lasts all day.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?