BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
TaylorRae M.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Rosé and I love the color and pigment! The size is wonderful and is perfect for travel. However, I noticed it does feel a little more drying than I care for. It also chips and flakes on me. I’m scared to smile with teeth when I wear it, in fear theres flakes alllllll over my teeth. Definitely not long wearing.
Alexandra S.
Acworth
This feels like velvet. The color is vibrant but not so pigmented you’re afraid of it being everywhere. Stays on very well (if not eating or drinking heavily obviously) I would definitely purchase again.
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip stick is really really pretty to me. The color is to die for! I also really love the formula. It’s not too drying on my lips so that’s really good. It’s easy to apply. And it’s affordable. I really like this and recommend it.
Jesslenia C.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Bae more...
I’m a nude type of girl! Because it goes with everything! These creamy matte lip paints are beautiful and I love the texture of it! I would definitely buy it again because it doesn’t make my lips to dry🤗
Lorenza P.
Review for: Namaste more...
even if this product has a weird minty smell to it , it’s absolutely wonders it’s matte with a stain finish just right for any looks and so many shades i love the neutral shades i would recommend those .
🌍Noah S.
Sunnyvale
It's not my favorite because it drys my lip. But I use it a lot because I love the color super pigmented! If u get dry lips very fast I don't know if this should be your product. But u should try it out!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this in the shade 'Birthday Suit' from Sephora as my birthday gift this year. This is a brownish nude with a hint of pink to it. I have pretty pale skin, so a lot of nude lipsticks don't look right on me, they are either too dark or too pale. I was worried that this lipstick would be too dark base on the swatched I did on my hand, but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. It's actually the perfect nude color.

The applicator is the same as every other Tarte lip applicator, it's longer than most and rounded. This lipstick applied very easily and evenly, there was no streakiness at all. This is a creamy product, so it's not supposed to dry down all the way, but I found that after quite some time it does dry down almost all the way,  it's stays creamy feeling for awhile, though.

One thing about this lipstick that I'm not the biggest fan of is that it is transferable and is not necessarily long lasting either. While that won't stop me from using this lipstick, is does mean that it won't necessarily be my first choice for lipstick.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a more creamy approach to a matte lipstick. They are very high quality and the pigment is really amazing. Well worth the money.

I wanted to do a review for another color as well. I also tried the color "Adorbs" and I really wanted to like it, but I couldn't. The color is a very pretty bright pink, but it end up really patchy on the lips as it dries.
Egzona I.
Syracuse
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
They feel like mouse in your lips, the pigmentation is on point. Purchase it at Sephora. It exceeded my expectations, but it’s not long lasting and it’s very transferable. Yes i would purchase it again.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Pretty liquid Lippie although the colors are a little more natural . I prefer bold colors that people say wow that's a great color . I use this when I want to do a natural look.
Shiza D.
boston
Review for: Other more...
This was the first tarte lip product I have ever purchased. And let me tell you, it was the first of many! I have this in the colour Front Row, it glides on perfectly and is super easy to spread along your lips. I definitely recommend it everyone! tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.