BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sara A.
frisco
My absolute favorite matte lipstick, it stays on so well, doesn't smudge, pigment is great, and best of all: it doesn't feel dry or crack. No complaints:)
Vanessa I.
Review for: Bae more...
it’s a super pretty color but just not my cup of tea. i’m not a big fan of the brush applicator & makes my lips look like a disaster. love the color though
Victoria S.
I love the color, matte, everything on this lip paint. It has a great price and brand and is so easy to apply with adorable packaging to go along with it.
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this! It's not fully matte so it's comfortable on your lips! My lips are drier during winter so I love wearing this! Also the colors are wonderful!
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite matte color that is available! It is a perfect shade and just the right matte. My lips don't feel dry like other brands make them feel!
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
This produce instantly dries wth a sleek matte finish. The color goes on just as expected. However, it does easily come off when drinking coffee or water.
Amber Rose B.
Murfreesboro
I wanted to love this product but it is so drying on my lips. At first it looks great but after a while it is extremely drying that I end up taking it off.
Dana H.
Tarte is definitely one of my favorite brands. They always have such amazing products. I am a huge sucker for matte lips and this lippy doesn't disappoint
jazmine s.
Review for: Naughty, Rave (greige), Grunge (dark brown), Brownie (brown), Crop Top (mauve brown), Choker (warm brown), Fomo (mauve) more...
these lip paints are amayzing last long not to mate to were they dry your lips. Also have a great amount and somewhat a good price definitely do recommend.
Michelle B.
san antonio
I loved this Tarte lip paint, the color and the applicator were very nice. For me it did dry my lips a bit, so I added a nice balm on top and i was happy.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?