BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kymberly H.
Temecula, CA
Love this pigment and light feeling on my lips, doesn't require a ton of scrubbing to get off after a long day but it stays on for a long time. My favorite go to lip paint
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I have other lip paints I prefer but this color is nice. It wears for maybe 4 hours before some caking and creasing sets in. LOVE this lip paint. So creamy and smooth.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This is by far my favorite lipstick. I have it in the shades of Twerk, So Fetch, & Namaste. The colors are so rich & last for hours. It's so easy to apply & I never have a problem with it being uneven. I don't think it's drying, but I usually wear a matte finish so I'm used to them. It's definitely worth the price & I highly recommend it!
Mary T.
I loved all the colors just not a fan of the formula. I found it being to cakey. It felt like I applied 4 layers when applying 1 coat. And it gets too crusty. Not a fan.
Ashley P.
Purchased this in a gift set from Ulta. It, along with everything else was very neutral and good for all skin tones. It felt more moisturizing than other matte lip sticks that I've tried and didn't dry my lips out. Would recommend!
Hannah T.
I liked the colors I got a lot (rose and xoxo) however the longevity just wasn't there for me. I expect a $20 liquid lipstick to last me through a meal and a few drinks and this was just gone an hour after application. I returned.
Mely T.
west palm beach
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I think these are gorgeous they don't make your lips dry or doesn't look like there's a build up of the product like some matte lipsticks tend to do overall it's creamy but not glossy
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
One of my favorites I love the color, not too brown like all nude colors end up looking on me. Love the formula, it's not too drying and it stays on pretty well.
Blair R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Other more...
I really like this lip paint. I have the shade Birthday Suit. I rarely wear nude lippies but when I do this is my go to. It even has a light mint scent to it which is nice.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA
I've been trying to find a nice brown for like FOREVER, definitely one that matches darker skin tones. This is perfect for a POC! It pairs perfect with cork lip liner!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.