BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Shelby K.
Monroeville, IN
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Beautiful color, nice formula. Its not drying. Dries down pretty quick. Nice applicator, very easy to apply. Packaging is adorable but its to pricey for me.
Solange B.
Review for: Twerk more...
I think it is a beautiful color although it isnt as pigminted as I expected its not too pricey compred to stila and other brands, its not too dry on the skin
Karyme M.
I love trying out new lip products and these are definitely one the best out there. They last a long time even after eating/drinking. Would highly recommend.
Brianna P.
Mays Landing, NJ
I received the color birthday suit from Sephora for beauty insider birthday gift. The lip paint was easy to apply. It has the softest and creamiest texture.
Chelsey P.
Macomb
This produvt works pretty good but can transfer a lot more than other liquid lips I wear. Pretty good coverage and is more velvety, so its pretty comfortable
syd P.
This product doesn’t dry so it transfers easily. I feel as if it’d get pretty messy if you were planning to wear it all day. The shades are beautiful though!
Alayna M.
Lagrangeville, NY
Mmm it smells like chocolate!! And it’s so smooth and soft with no dry out on the lips! I got it as a birthday sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it.
Theresa B.
San Diego
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
Love this stuff it works really good and it last for a long time it’s one of my favorite liquid Lipsticks that I have when I run out I will be getting more.
Ashley T.
Smithville, MS
Love love love!! Goes on smoothe and dries beautifully!! I got this product through ipsy and will be restocking at ulta soon! It lasts all night . No reapps!
Caitlin G.
Austin
Review for: Manbun, Hangry, Bae more...
Tarte lip paints are so amazing! They last all day and the colors are very nice, the only thing is they're a bit drying, but so are most liquid lipsticks.❤️
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?