BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kaylamarie G.
Newyork
I have this in Red which i LOVE . The formula its self is very wet and can get messy if not careful and stains but does dry down to a goregouse matte finish .
Maria C.
I love that this formula is very comfortable and I also love the color pay off. It is not completely 100% kiss proof for sure. Nonetheless I love this product.
Sarah M.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
The formula was amazing. It glided on nicely, but didn't leave any sticky residue. I wish the color would have gone with my complexion a little better though.
ALMA 🌻.
Winton
I got these lip products in a set for Christmas it was my first time trying them and I really loved them. And I like that they have a lot of different colors.
Allyson K.
Bells
Nice creamy formula. Does not dry out lips, dried down to a comfortable finish. Not tacky or sticky. Would recommend, I will be looking for new colors to try.
Stephanie O.
Johnstown, PA
One of the Best liquid lipstick I ever tried. Its so confortable to wear like you can’t feel that you have it on and the color is so nice especially the nudes
Brenna C.
Love love love this! It dries down, doesn’t transfer, and best of all stays on all day long! It also doesn’t irritate the lips or dry them out which was great!
Amber E.
Cornell, IL
Felt sticky and heavy at first , when dried worked amazing lasted all day and all night. I'm not much of a lip stick person but I enjoyed using this lip stain.
Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
I like this lip stain because it's not too heavy is just a lightweight matte color on your lips and it lasts for hours. I'm never disappointed when I wear it.
Ashley D.
The color is great, but the formula is sooooo drying and kinda sticky. I'm not a big fan of liquid lippies anyways, but I was just really disappointed in this.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?