BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Vincenza R.
I got this in a holiday set and probably haven’t stopped using it ever since I just Love it.
Becca P.
Centerville , GA
I love mattes! But this dries quickly and the color is rich and stays for quite awhile
Courtney P.
York
Review for: Other more...
This color held fairly well, but not as good as others. I got about 6 hours of wear with it before I had to reapply. The color Birthday Suit was the one I used.
amber g.
Summersville
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint, this stuff works so good and last forever! Ive never had a lipstick like this that actually dries perfectly!
Erica B.
Charlotte, NC
I don’t really care for the consistency of this matte lip stick. I received it in a makeup box subscription I have and I don’t like the color I received either.
Erin H.
Davenport, IA
These are definitely long wearing. I found them hard to apply, especially without a lip liner. They're also a little bit drying. I probably won't purchase more.
renee g.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I don't usually wear alot of lip sticks but I loved the color and would suggest this brand to friends. The lipstick was not to creamy or oily just right for me.
Mari V.
Seattle
This lip paint is very hydrating.. It does not come off I have are popcorn and ate ice cream will not come off. It lasts all day and gives you a beautiful color
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I can't say enough good things about this lip product...the colors are amazing they have great color pay off and they are not drying at all...very comfy to wear
Larisa P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I like this product for the fact that it really does stain your lips. However, you need to be very careful applying it on as if you mess up clean up takes while
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?