BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kassandra L.
San Antonio
This is my go to liquid lipstick! It doesn't make my lips crack and its very smooth. I really just love it!! I own 2 of them right now and I can't wait to own more.
Azalea L.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This formula is a little drying but i think it's worth it. The color selection is great and it's not completely uncomfortable for a liquid lipstick I've used worse
Tonja H.
Eau Claire, Wi
The applicator was very soft and gave ano even coat. I have had better stay with other products, however I wasn't upset by the amount of time I was able to wear it.
Cameron H.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Great pigment, great color variety, the only con for me is the formula! While it is soft on the lips because of its whipped formula, it isn't the most "matte" lip.
Candice t.
Arvin, CA
I have the shade "delish". I really like it. I like the color. I like how it goes on smooth and I also feel that it sets well and dried well. Doesn't make a mess.
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
This is the best lip paint ever!!!! I have a huge problem when a lip product says matte and drys your lips. This one doesn't do that and drys in second. It lasts all day as well!! This stuff is a god!
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
lilly r.
Review for: Namaste more...
It's a very nice product it's all crackly though but it's good that's what Matt lipstick looks like it's easy to apply and I would repeat met my expectations very much I would very much recommend this to others
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
I love the tarteist lip paint. Rave is the color I own. It's such a unique and fun color! I love that these have great color pay off and don't dry your lips out.
Briana B.
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample of one of these from Sephora and I absolutely love it. It stays so well and the color seems like it will look nice on anyone. It's super easy to use and plan to buy again in the future.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?