BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
Candice t.
Arvin, CA
I have the shade "delish". I really like it. I like the color. I like how it goes on smooth and I also feel that it sets well and dried well. Doesn't make a mess.
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
I love the tarteist lip paint. Rave is the color I own. It's such a unique and fun color! I love that these have great color pay off and don't dry your lips out.
lilly r.
Review for: Namaste more...
It's a very nice product it's all crackly though but it's good that's what Matt lipstick looks like it's easy to apply and I would repeat met my expectations very much I would very much recommend this to others
Briana B.
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample of one of these from Sephora and I absolutely love it. It stays so well and the color seems like it will look nice on anyone. It's super easy to use and plan to buy again in the future.
Daisy C.
I love love love these! Easy to apply and it dries on matte. Just what it suppose to. I received my first one on my birthday and I just have to go get more. I so recommend these.
Erin M.
Love this formula, not the best color for me in the winter but definitely will get some good mileage in the summer. I love that the color stains well and I don't have to worry about reapplying too often
sharayah N.
Keizer, OR
I LOVE my lip paint by tarte! The color is very pigmented which is what I was expecting. I am a first time user of any tarte products too! It was super easy to apply and does not transfer once it is dry!
Grace O.
Review for: Namaste more...
This lip paint really does look nice on most skin tones. I purchased this not to long ago and I have used basically all of it and it lasts a long time and doesn't fade. It really moisturizes your lips.
Emily C.
Wellsville, UT
This liquid lip is super nice. I love the way it feels on my lips. It definitely has staying power as well! The only thing I didn't enjoy was the color transfer on my drinks.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?