BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Omg I love these lip stains. They are so comfortable. And when I really want to glam and be comfy I use this. They last through out an event and yet are still comfy.
Letty C.
Mission, TX
Absolutely love this lip stain!!! Aside from the beautiful shades I love how the finish is matte but it wont dry your lips! Very moisturizing! By far my favorite matte lip stain🤗🙌🏼
A T.
I looooove this lip paint because of how smooth it is on my lips and how it doesn't dry my lips out at all. I bought mine at sephora and never use any other lip paint besides this!!!! I recommend to others and would definitely buy this product again!
Miranda M.
Sumter, SC
The colors are very pretty but they do not stay on very long. The smell is very pleasant and good for wear that doesn't require you to eat or anything like that.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Namaste more...
Soooo pretty! This is one of my favorite matte lip products. It goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and lasts a long time! Not super drying. Beautiful color. Namaste ♡
Georgia C.
Review for: Namaste more...
This lip paint is such an amazing color. I also love how workable it is while staying comfortably on my lips. I recommend this to anyone looking for a perfect everyday lip color that will stay put. I love it!
Amy B.
So pretty I love it, I got a sample size of the shade Rosé in my ipsy bag and the formula is so amazing. I want to purchase in a lighter color, it's such a nice lightweight formula
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely love this formula. It's not too drying on the lip but still gives you that matte finish look. It's not completely smudgeproof but it is ling wearing
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the best, most long wearing lip options on the market. The color range is incredible. Price is great. The packaging leaves a little to be desired as the product gushes out the enclosure are.
Shelby L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this matte lip paints. The color pay off is amazing, the texture on my lips is not drying, and they are very long lasting. I received my first color from an ipsy bag but then bought them in more of the nude shades! Love it
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?