BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Cindy O.
San Diego, CA
Review for: TBT more...
I love this formula I just wish it would last a longer time but the color is beautiful and the lipstick it self feels great. I love the packaging as well is very pretty and I recommend this
cassie c.
New Castle
I honestly didn’t know what the lip stain was at first and once I used it I was amazed. If you know how to apply it this stuff is amazing. You don’t have to worry about it coming off or reapplying. It’s a great product
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
I am OBSESSED! I have this in Birthday Suit and I wear it everyday. It is my go to lip color! It's lip color, but better!!! I will always keep buying this. Feels SO GOOD on the lips and lasts forever!
Farhana M.
Lincolnwood, IL
These lip paints are my favorite to use. Currently I'm obsessed with the paint in the color rose giving me a nice nude matte finish. The lip colors stay on so well, I own maybe 10 of them!
Sadie L.
I LOVE this product. Totally worth the cost. I have gotten lipsense and I like this product way more. I have the color bae (a deepish red color) and it's perfect, can't wait to get more!
Amanda D.
Sylacauga
It’s perfect for dry lips and doesn’t tug or pull. Has great pigment and last all day for me. A great recommendation for girls who are low maintenance with their lips. Would recommend 10 out of 10! Wonderful product. 👍🏼
Carly A.
Review for: Other more...
It's a nice matte formula - less drying than most others I've tried.  The colour payoff is amazing and it stays put all day.  Also has a nice mint flavour to it which I like!
Nicole T.
Auburn, ME
This product is amazing, and stays on all day. There is a great color selection which is true to color and the application is even. This product tends to be a little drying but it’s not that bad to where you can’t use it.
Natalia V.
Pittsburg , CA
Review for: TBT more...
This is my go to every day lipstick when I am only wearing lipstick and mascara , it's the perfect nude shade for me and it's a good size, it's pretty long wearing but I do have to reapply a few times throughout the day.
Shayla R.
I wish this product was more matte , it was so to apply , I wish it had a better applicator , it could've been worst , it wasn't long lasting , I don't really recommend it , I would buy another one just not the same color
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.