BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelly M.
Creamy matte lip paint is just as it says, creamy! Goes on smooth, stays on, looks amazing, especially in colors I never thought I'd wear. Tarte is such a great cosmetic company, and this lipstick is awesome!
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
One of few that I can wear all day and it's comfortable on the lips. It has a great smooth consistency that stays on long. I love the shades and that it's a brand with integrity in the process and product.
angela h.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love this lippy!!!! The formula is nice and not drying at all. It smells great too and my favorite color is the nude. So buttery and I highly suggest to try it. :)
Carlee R.
Mascot, TN
I had never tried a lip paint before but I was surprised with how much I loved it. I bought this from their website and fell in love. The formula was nice and creamy and the product lasted for over 5 hours.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
A good longwear, matte liquid lipstick. A good range of shades available. As usual with matte liquid lips, they can be a little drying, so make sure your lips are well conditioned.
Libby R.
Marine City, MI
I find some drugstore lip glosses to be better. It's easy to use but it dries out my lips and transfers. It has nice packaging and is very pigmented. I got mine from Sephora. I would most likely buy it again.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Namaste more...
Beautiful color! I get so many compliments on this! I like to go for nude tones and this adds a little color but not too much. It stays pretty well but you do have to reapply usually after eating or drinking.
Ashlyn P.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
This is the best lip product ever. Totally worth the price. Amazing application, great formula. I totally recommend to anyone who wants a lip color that will last all day long. I would buy again and again!
Shirley R.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown), Choker (warm brown), Fomo (mauve), Rave (greige) more...
Loving this creamy matte color and sensation! I buy it at ulta since I get all my product mainly from there. I've used it a few times on occasion but definitely would buy it again when I can since it's worth it
Jenapher H.
I LOVE these lip stains. I received one as a sample and it went on so smoothly and dried quickly. It was very hydrating and lasted me all night, I love the range of colors they provide. I would highly recommend and will be purchasing more colors!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?