BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Alexandra A.
Jefferson City
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Lovespell more...
Definitely not buying again. I was very disappointed. This was very patchy, streaky, and the pigmentation is not worth the expansive price at all. I love tarte but this was a terrible experience for me. 😫😫😫
miki s.
bronx
I rated this product five star because it really is an awesome product to have in your makeup collection. It glides on super easy and dries super quick which is a great thing unless you have unsteady hands like me lol but if you take your time applying it just the way you want it you will absolutely love it because it stays in place all day long. I would totally buy this product again and the color goes perfectly with so many outfits Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Maddy R.
Coralville
Review for: Other more...
Loved this product when you first put it on! It looks good but it smudges easily and comes off very fast without trying. Overall rate: I wouldn’t buy it again but I’ll definitely finish what I already have
Dalena H.
Lawrence
Review for: Namaste more...
I love tarte products overall. The color range is great but can be a bit drying for my lips. Decent package and easy to slip into my wallet. Product lasts a decent amount of time but I would not buy again.
Ellie C.
Middletown, MD
Loved how it always stayed on even if I wiped it! The colos are amazing and picking one to match your skin tone / outfit is sooooo easy. Would highly recommend to people who are new to the lip color world!
Zoë M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Yaassss more...
I seriously love this formula! It’s so hydrating and creamy. Yes. It transfers. But honestly I’d choose this over a transfer proof one any day. Compared to their non transfer proof formula, this one is way better.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other more...
I bought the Tarte Tarteist creamy matte lip paint in the Bunny’s Grav3yard Girl series from Sephora. Swamp family- orange red. This is my absolute favorite shade of red for me. The lipstick is creamy going on, very easy to guide, and last 5 hrs for me. I always recommend this lipstick line to my friends.
Mea B.
Cross City, FL
I got one of these in my "7 full size items for $63" bundle and i have to say it's now one of my favorites! I will most definitely be buying more of these bc they not only last FOREVER but they are also really comfortable and light weight. The color i have is "get it!" and it applies perfectly with two dips. (I have bigger lips)
Whitney S.
Norcross, GA
This is by far the best matte lipstick ever!! Its soft and creamy and dries down to a smudge-proof kiss-proof and food -proof finish. Like the color isn’t going anywhere and I love that about Tarte’s lipstick
Julia F.
Colchester
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Did not like this lip paint at all. This never dries, so it transfers onto everything and easily smears. I definitely prefer liquid lipsticks that dry and stay in place all day.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?