BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelsey M.
Orlando
Review for: Namaste, So Fetch, Fomo (mauve) more...
Because I love the lippie so much, I had high hopes for this matte lip paint. However, once I applied it, I felt my lips dry out way worse than any other matte lip had done. It was pretty great in terms of long lasting though! I had applied it before work- are, drank and talked for 10 hours and it was still on at the end of the day. So it was great there. I just wish it weren’t so drying.
Rita H.
Michigan
Now these lip paints are my #1s by far. I first used them when Sephora gave me my “birthday gift” with the mini “birthday suit” lip paint included. WOW perfect colour, perfect pigmentation and perfect all together. Not drying and honestly I own SO many of these liquid matte lipsticks but this line is my fav. I ended up buying 4 different ones and these are the ones I always reach for!!
Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
I had high hopes for this lip paint. The smell is great, almost a butterscotch smell, and it goes on very smooth and creamy, but does cause some streaks if not done diligently. It dries nicely and evenly, the only downfall is it doesn't last very long as Id like. And even before applying you must really exfoliate and moisturize your lips otherwise it will make you lips look dry.
Cloud K.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Other more...
THIS IS MY GO TO LIQUID LIPSTICK! I love this product so, so much. It goes on incredibly smoothly, never cakes or flakes, fades naturally, and comes in gorgeous colors. I recommend this product to my friends all the time, it's definitely worth the (pretty reasonable) cost.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the color of this!! Such a beautiful nude and I feel like it would look good on a variety of skin tones. It is very drying and mattifying because it’s a lip stain, so I always put chapstick on underneath and it fixed that problem. I took off points because it’s so drying on my lips and because I’m still searching for my must-have nude lipstick and this didn’t seem to be it
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Review for: Other more...
I'm a Sephora member and I received this as a part of my birthday present from them. I was super excited to try it out because it was by Tarte. I wasn't too crazy about this lip paint. It's super creamy and smooth, which is nice, but I didn't like the color. I feel like it almost came up as a nude color for me- I usually don't like nude colors on my lips because it washes me out.
Shasha S.
Review for: Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Fomo (mauve) more...
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
so I originally got the birthday one from a Sephora gift and then after I used it all up I got the full tube of this product. I love these lip colors. I have multiple of them in many different colors now. When you have it on it doesn't even feel like you do which is amazing for me because I hate the feeling of a thick lipstick / lip gloss on my lips. Would definitely recommend.
Erica M.
Jeannette, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the product, however the packaging leaks. There must be an oil in there because after a while it starts leaking and the outer packaging feels very slick, like it’s covered in oil. It’s not too drying which I really like because I have dry lips in the winter, but it’s not touch proof like their matte lip paint. It’s great for anyone looking for a not drying Long wear lip.
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
One of my favorite matte lip colors. Whatever the “tartiest” is, I love it. This is one of my very favorite lip formulas. It goes on so smooth, and it stays. It’s kinda an interesting formula but I really like it. I got this color first, and went on to purchase more.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?