BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Selma, NC
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I love this color! I love the matte look! It was super easy to apply. Just be careful not to get it out of the lip line. It lasted me all day and I've used it for a while now and still have a lot left. I would definitely buy it again.
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag and the formula is amazing. It dries down completely without drying out your lips. Once it is set it doesn't move and is extremely long wearing. Love this product!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
All of the shades of this lipstick by Tarte are amazing. I would say this product is well worth the price! These lipsticks are all very long lasting and don't dry out the lips after use. I would highly recommend these lipsticks to others.
Paula L.
minnapolis, mn
Review for: Other more...
I have this lip paint in Birthday suit and it by far my favorite nude. You can get the color at Sephora. It is easy to apply and it makes your lips feel like velvet. This is one product I will definitely buy in bulk so I never run out.
Julie L.
Review for: Selfish more...
I love this lipstick! I love how easy it goes on and the coverage! I will definitely continue to purchase it! It met all of my expectations. I also love the packaging. Very nice quality! I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Jillian K.
This is just the best matte lipstick out there. It's not a liquid lipstick in the normal sense. It is super velvety on the lips. It doesn't dry you out at all. I love these lipsticks. They feel amazing and the colors are beautiful.
anna f.
Naperville, IL
When I first bought this I was in love with the colors, a week later the outside of the tube was COVERED in this greasy oil substance that would not get off. On my lips it feels awful, and is way too expensive for the awful quality
Marissa N.
Review for: Other more...
I use this lipstick everyday. I pair it with a mac lipstick and it looks amazing. But wearing it alone also works. Although I would like an improvement on the formula. Overall, this lipstick is a must!
Christina K.
Bowling Green, OH
i love matte lip sticks and tarte has amazing ones. they have a wide variety of colors that are sure to compliment anyone. they're velvety smooth, long lasting, and easy to apply even for beginners.
Lizbeth R.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It's smooth and it's not sticky. It feels like you have nothing on your lips. It's very comfortable because it's not dry and it has a nice cooling sensation. It doesn't dry down, so it does transfer but it makes your lips feel amazing.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?