BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Alexis N.
Wyoming, DE
OKAY SO THIS MAY BE I DONT KNOW THE BEST GOD freaking LIP PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED it is so bold with you showing a statement beautifully just really gorgeous I got it from Sephora I definitely recommend to everyone
Bella S.
Cypress
My absolute favorite of any matte lipsticks! It is 100% transfer proof and will not dry your lips out. I only have to apply twice a day. Once before work and once before going out that night. The pigment is amazing and I love the selection for their nudes.
Kaitlyn H.
Fort Washington
Super long lasting lip stain. Doesn't transfer onto glasses or fabrics. I put it on and it STAYS. It dries quickly and stays in place. Loved the product and will for sure be buying more. I received it in a care package. Would love to try darker shades!
Alyssa G.
Richmond, VA
I have chronic dry lips so I usually stay away from matte lip products but my sister made me try this and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn’t dry up in clumps like other liquid lipsticks and wasn’t too drying. Next time I go to Sephora I am buying this.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
It's very rich and creaming putting it on. I just have to make sure to exfoliate my lips before using it. I always have a dry lip feeling while wearing this product.
Julia V.
Tarte is my favorite brand for all my makeup products. I originally got a sample size from my sephora beauty insider rewards and went back to purchase the full size. Stays on for forever and doesn’t make your lips look dry like other brands. Love this!
Colleen D.
Absolutely love. The formula is great. It's very smooth and creamy making it easy to apply. It's a little bit pricey but it definitely worth it! It's long lasting and looks even better when paired with the lip liners!
AC A.
Summerville, SC
I love this lip paint, it is highly pigmented and last all day long. The colors are beautiful and apply very evenly not streaky. My favorite go to color is Twerk!
Bianca K.
They are a nice comfortable matte. They have slightly minty scent which I personally love about Tarte products. The wear time is pretty good with these unless you eat something that tends to be on the greasy side.
Victoria M.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love the colors but not crazy about the formula. I do not find this to be long lasting at all. Comes off on everything. I bought the graveyardgirl red then returned because it came off so much. So disappointing because the colors are great and they feel nice.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.