BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Brittany W.
Cuba, MO
This is my absolute favorite lip product! It's perfect! It stays on through almost anything. I even wore it out one night and when I woke up the next day, it was still on. Its really lightweight, too! I cant even tell when I have it on.
Brenda M.
Review for: Other more...
Great matte lipstick! It stays on almost all day just had to touch it up once. Great for a night out stays on for hours so u don't have to worry about it coming off. Tarte always has really good products
Maite D.
New York City
I absolutely love this product! I purchased it because a friend recommended it and I do not regret the purchase not one bit. It’s great quality and long lasting. Doesn’t make my lips dry or clump up.
Kathlyn W.
Review for: Other more...
Overall, I did not enjoy this product. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora, and whilst I loved the color and it applied fine with no streaks, it did not dry down. It kind of felt like paint just sitting on top of my lips. I had to reapply every few hours.
Avital E.
I love tarte and this product is great. I like the formula but I think it's a bit too dark for my liking. It doesn't smell like anythimg really, it has a slight scent but nothing too bad. I don't like that it is a bit pricy but it has nice packaging and it's a nice formula. I would recommend
Diane A.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip paint is so nice! It lasts except when you are drinking a beverage. They have nice colors and I love that this brand is cruelty free and made in the USA. I would buy another one when I run out.
olga s.
New York
Review for: TBT more...
I'm in love with this lip paint. It stays for hour without of need to reapply. If you want it to look beautiful on your lips, I would recommend to a scrub treatment night before or laneige lip mask.
Nyssa J.
I got this product as a free Sephora birthday gift and I must say I am obsessed. It is very smooth and feels satin like and it colors your lips so even after the product is off you have a nice tinted lip.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
A wonderful natural lip look! Goes on smoothly! Only one swipe looks great, isn’t patchy ! Doesn’t dry out my lips ! The colors are all amazing ! Purchased at Sephora ! Would recommend to everyone !!
anna f.
Naperville, IL
When I first bought this I was in love with the colors, a week later the outside of the tube was COVERED in this greasy oil substance that would not get off. On my lips it feels awful, and is way too expensive for the awful quality
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?