BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I live the formula of this liquid lipstick. It's log wearing, but not extremely. This is a good thing because it's super comfortable and you usually cannot have both in one product. The color selection is so nice.
Rebecca H.
Review for: Other more...
Great application!! Loves the pigment!! And the smell of the product is really nice. It's smooth and creamy!! I was impressed that it went beyond any expectations I had for this product.!!! Absolutely love it!!
Chloe H.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarte is my favorite brand and I love their Tarteist lip paints! They're made with natural ingredients and have great color payoff. They cost a little bit more than some other lip paints but I think they're worth it. I will be repurchasing!
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: So Fetch more...
This lippie really is "SO FETCH", it lasts all day when I wear it. It's not a bad Price for the lasting time it has. I'm a repeat user on this Sephora item by TARTE. Highly recommend to others! In love with it.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently received 2 of these in brownie and grunge, the color payoff is so beautiful however they do not stay on your lips at all, they slide off your lips so fast it's almost not even worth having. Very disappointed.
nadia d.
GAINESVILLE
Review for: Other more...
I received the mini of this product in my Sephora Birthday gift and I loved it so much that I recently purchased the full size. The smell is so nice (minty), and it is very long-wearing and non-drying on the lips.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Holy moly I love this product!!!! I am a first time user. It is so easy to apply! It last moderately long compared to others. It surpassed my expectations. It doesn't crack. I would but this product again.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I got this as a sample but it was actually a little bit too bright for me I'm sure that there are other colors that I might like but the brightness just wasn't for my skin color also it was a little bit too glossy for me I prefer a matte
Paige J.
Nashville, TN
I was so excited when I bought this lip paint. I loved the color. It smells and feels good on the lips, but does not have long lasting power which was very disappointing for me.
Stephanie S.
Olympia
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the color Get It and personally the color is way different than what I expected. A lot of the matte liquid lipsticks have a white-base so it just makes my lips look dull and I look washed out even though the color is supposed to be pinky. I do like the formula though.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?