BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Alexia P.
Review for: Other more...
Definitely creamy, smudges a little bit if you arent careful, make sure to wait for it to dry before doing anything. Has a doe foot applicator so its easy to apply, its a good lip product but not my cup of tea.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Holy moly I love this product!!!! I am a first time user. It is so easy to apply! It last moderately long compared to others. It surpassed my expectations. It doesn't crack. I would but this product again.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
So many gorgeous colors to choose from. I really like this formula as many matte lipsticks leave my lips feeling like raisins. This one provides excellent coverage and pigmentation without the raisin lips feel!
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: So Fetch more...
This lippie really is "SO FETCH", it lasts all day when I wear it. It's not a bad Price for the lasting time it has. I'm a repeat user on this Sephora item by TARTE. Highly recommend to others! In love with it.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I live the formula of this liquid lipstick. It's log wearing, but not extremely. This is a good thing because it's super comfortable and you usually cannot have both in one product. The color selection is so nice.
nadia d.
GAINESVILLE
Review for: Other more...
I received the mini of this product in my Sephora Birthday gift and I loved it so much that I recently purchased the full size. The smell is so nice (minty), and it is very long-wearing and non-drying on the lips.
Rhonda T.
This lip paint is phenomenal! The colors are absolutely beautiful. It goes on smooth and quick to dry. Most importantly it last all day. I've only had to touch up if after a meal. I 110% recommend this product!
Shelby R.
Trinity, AL
Looove this matte lip cream it goes on very smooth dries quick and it last all day it doesn't leave that dry feeling or tight feeling on your lips so it's super comfortable and I highly recommend it to everyone
Chloe H.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarte is my favorite brand and I love their Tarteist lip paints! They're made with natural ingredients and have great color payoff. They cost a little bit more than some other lip paints but I think they're worth it. I will be repurchasing!
Corrie D.
Lewiston
I have only gotten one, but the one I have has become one of my go to lipsticks. I got it via ipsy, and it makes me want to try more Tarte products. Beautiful color. Does not dry out my lips. Highly recommend!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?