BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Anna C.
tuscaloosa
I really like the tarte lip stains. For one, the array of colors are beautiful and they apply nicely. I like the cream to matte quality, and I find that the product does stay on for a long period of time. If your day to day activities consist of eating and drinking a lot, you might need to reapply. This stain is not moisturizing and does better on lips that are already moisturized and not badly chapped.
Olivia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Other more...
This liquid lipstick is so creamy and lasts a long time!!! Bought it from Sephora because I was looking for something new to add to my makeup collection and I’m glad I picked this one
Emelia M.
Colchester
Review for: Other more...
I have a thing for tarte products. I remember getting this in a kit from Sephora. First time buying anything tarte and from Sephora!! I like it for the most part, once again it just doesn’t seem to stay through an 8 hour day, but I’m ok with that. I honestly don’t remember what color it is, but I know I love it!!
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
Review for: Namaste more...
stole this from a friend! lol i love the shade that i have i feel like it goes with so many dramatic looks. it reminds me a lot of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and so i honestly wouldn’t wanna spend so much when there’s a more affordable alternative. still a great product tho!
Kate S.
Fairport
I was so disappointed with this purchase. It was dry from the moment I took the applicator out of the tube. I purchased a dark color and it took 3 layers to get anything that was even passable. After about 30 minutes the lip paint began to literally flake off my lips.
Sammy C.
Philadelphia
Matte is life right now and this color makes it a univers. The color is super natural and the wear is even better. Not to mention the packaging is something i dont want to throw out!
Nicole D.
Kermit, WV
I really loved this!! The color shade I got as a gift was different than the picture, but it stayed on my lips all day and never caked one time. Good price and I will purchase again!
Elena M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve), TBT, So Fetch, Lovespell more...
I love these lip paints so much. The formula is amazing and it is nice and creamy to apply. I wouldn’t say they’re as good as kat von d, but a very close match! I would definitely buy again 9/10 would recommend
Daniela M.
East Northport
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
One of the best lipsticks I’ve ever had. The color really matches my skin tone And it really lasts forever!! Love it. Also, the application is very easy. Some others lipsticks you end up applying on your entire face, but not this one. Can’t buy just one. I already have an entire collection.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Other more...
Have it in the color “Birthday Suit”, and it’s a beautiful dark pinky-nude. It dries down matte, but doesn’t leave my lips feeling dried out completely. I do find it sometimes accentuates the lines of my lips, or I need to wipe the inner part of my lips where it dries down and bunches up. Otherwise I like the formula, and it’s a great everyday color!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?