BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelsey L.
Eagle River, AK
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
The formula of the tarteist lip paints are incredible. They are smooth and creamy. You just have to make sure you moisturize your lips before to keep it from looking dry. I definitely recommend purchasing this.
Bevin V.
It breaks my heart that this product didn't work for me. I didn't like the scent it had. It didn't go on smooth and it was quite patchy. *insert sad face* The packaging is pretty simple, nothing fancy. But I will not be repurchasing this product.
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
La fórmula de las pinturas de labios tarteist son increíbles. Son suave y cremosa . Sólo hay que asegurarse de que hidratar los labios antes de guardarla de parecer seca . Sin duda, recomiendo la compra de este .
Demetric J.
Saint Peters, MO
The ultimate stay all day and night liquid lipsticks. This tarte formulation lasts through even the toughest makeup removers! I have every shade I'm multiples! And they're not as drying as other liquid lipsticks
Dana S.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
The Tarte Tartiest lip paint is an awesome lippie to own! I have the sample size from ipsy and I love it. Its very pigmented, creamy & long lasting so I Dont have to keep reapplying. It does not dry out my lips.
Helen O.
Orlando, FL
Best lip stain I've ever had. I usually use drugstore makeup but the texture of this product is making me spoiled. It's lightly minty, and easy to use a small amount for lighter color. TBT is a classic brown that works well with neutral makeup.
McKenna w.
Royse City, TX
I bought this and have used it maybe once . it doesn't dry matte and the bottle gets SO OILY I absolutely hate touching it because it's so oily and it feels nice . this product is not great and you'd be better off finding anything liquid lipstick
Katrina S.
I have the tarteist lip paint in rosé. I got it in an ipsy glam bag and I love it! It drys very matte and it stays decently well. It is a bit drying, but I still love it. The color is also great and I recommend it.
Naomi S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my go to lipsticks now. I love the finish and the fact that it lasts all day. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so. This was in my March ipsy bag. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Rodshayonia W.
Cuba, AL
I have this lip paint in the shade frenemy & it does last but I notice that I have little spots of the lipstick on my face though out the day. Not sure how or why but that's my only gripe. I wouldn't repurchase.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?