BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Plains, PA
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
Gorgeous color, and perfect for the fall months. A little pricey but couldn't pass up the color! Packaging is cute as heck and it lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend to all my makeup loving friends.
nadia d.
GAINESVILLE
Review for: Other more...
I received the mini of this product in my Sephora Birthday gift and I loved it so much that I recently purchased the full size. The smell is so nice (minty), and it is very long-wearing and non-drying on the lips.
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love these paints. I love how comfortable and air light they are. I really loved the limited edition Texas toast. Great formula and color selection.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Holy moly I love this product!!!! I am a first time user. It is so easy to apply! It last moderately long compared to others. It surpassed my expectations. It doesn't crack. I would but this product again.
sara m.
I really like this liquid lipstick. It doesn't dry down completely so it does transfer, but the frothy texture and the way it glides on is fabulous. It is comfortable and pigmented. Now I wanto to buy more!
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: So Fetch more...
This lippie really is "SO FETCH", it lasts all day when I wear it. It's not a bad Price for the lasting time it has. I'm a repeat user on this Sephora item by TARTE. Highly recommend to others! In love with it.
Rebecca H.
Review for: Other more...
Great application!! Loves the pigment!! And the smell of the product is really nice. It's smooth and creamy!! I was impressed that it went beyond any expectations I had for this product.!!! Absolutely love it!!
Jessi R.
Received this as a sample - in love! Love the smooth creamy formula - for me one application does the trick. Long lasting, and easy to remove at the end of the day! Does seem to stay a bit sticky after initially putting it on, but still love it!
Corrie D.
Lewiston
I have only gotten one, but the one I have has become one of my go to lipsticks. I got it via ipsy, and it makes me want to try more Tarte products. Beautiful color. Does not dry out my lips. Highly recommend!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I live the formula of this liquid lipstick. It's log wearing, but not extremely. This is a good thing because it's super comfortable and you usually cannot have both in one product. The color selection is so nice.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?