BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Shelley S.
Port Angeles, WA
This product in your right shade is awesome. Long lasting lushes and moisturizing. It came in a sample pack of makeup testers and was probably the best thing ever. I purchased this product after testing it and would recommend this product to all of my friends.
ARI J.
LOVE this formula. Lightweight whipped velvet with a subtle minty smell that makes your lips tingle just enough to give a gorgeous pout. LOVE the color range and the coordinating lip liners
Nicole M.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I have the color tbt and I really live the shade it also smells like peppermint I really like it the only thing that I think is annoying is that it rubs off patchy but it is a nice product there are just other lip products I would but before repurchasing this
Armela T.
This lipgloss is amazing, I love all the colors. It goes a long way for just a little bit, goes on very smoothly and the price is affordable. The color can last me all day!!
Kelly L.
Tempe , AZ
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This product is the best lip stain that I have tried! It's quick drying abilities and easy application make for a perfect chic look on the go. It literally lasts for HOURS. If you want a natural look with a pop, this is your product!
Caroline M.
Logansport, IN
I have two mini sized colors of this. So smooth and very pigmented, honestly you cannot go wrong with Tarte! I bought mine in the checkout area of ULTA and the packaging is great!
Araceli A.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Twerk more...
This are my favorite I'm not really a lip color girl, but damn these are magic in my lips they're creamy and pigment they don't wear off easily and I love the applicator it comes with I literally own half of this collection
Emily M.
Bristol, RI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This has got to be one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever tried! It’s smudge proof, transfer proof, kiss proof, whatever you wanna call it. It lasts forever without drying out my lips, and I definitely wanna get more of them!
Erica E.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
The colors are beautiful and feel very comfortable on the lips, but don't seem to stay on very long. And for the price point, I would rather go with something else for a similar price or even cheaper that stays on longer. Sad to say but would not buy again.
Abby B.
Green Bay, WI
I love Tarte because they put out quality products that are long lasting. This lip stain doesnt disappoint. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel cakey when you close your lips. It also lasts when youre out having a good time.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?