BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Carissa A.
Review for: TBT more...
Super drying. Didn’t last well. My lips started peeling after using this. Not a fan at all and I’m shocked because Tarte has great products. Colors are ok - nothing spectacular. Pricey for something that isn’t great quality. Sadly, it’s a no from me.
Kat M.
I really enjoy this color. It is a very pigmented line of lip cream, and I have gotten lots of compliments on it. It never got sticky or dry, and it lasted a long time. Not only does it look great on, the design of the applicator made this product very easy to reapply. I love tarte lip makeup, this was no exception! High quality product.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
LOVE these bad boys. I received a free one from work, and went back to buy another instantly. The formula is perfect for layering and is really easy to apply. The brush is small enough to shape the lip too, which is hard to find in a liquid lip. The color lasts all day and doesn’t dry out st all! Super affordable for what you’re getting.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
I really like Tarte’s lip paint. It was highly pigmented and comfortable. As much as I live Tarte, I think the Sephora lip stains are longer lasting and slightly more comfortable.
Jenni G.
This color is so pretty it doesn’t leave your lips dry it makes them look super matte and plump I love to use lip liner with this to make the lips even fuller I totally recommend getting this amazing product
Nicole T.
Winchester
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It’s pretty easy to apply, drys quickly but feels a little drying. It does last long and looks beautiful on. Worth the price and I usually repurchase. I do recommend you try this.
Ariel S.
Review for: Other more...
Love this lip paint so much I’ve bought it in multiple colors. The pigment is INTENSE. And it stays on. The applicator is perfect for precise filling and the colors this comes in are so pretty! I’ll probably buy more because I use them so much
Livv C.
It's a great product for what it is, you just have to be expecting it. The creamy matte lip paints are going to give you a matte lipstick finish, however they have all the staying power of a creamy lipstick. Doesn't feel overly dry on the lips, and the colors are all beautiful, just know these transfer easily despite the matte finish.
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I love tarte as a brand all together so of course I love their lipsticks. It’s good quality makeup and it’s affordable. I would really repurchase lipsticks from here and recommend this product to my friends.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I love this creamy lip paint. The colors are so beautiful and I really like it's formula. It makes my lips feel very soft and not dry when I apply it. I highly recommend this lippy.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?