BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kyla M.
If it's Tarte, it's going to be good. That's a basic rule. Tarteist Lip Paint goes on creamy, dries matte, and then you forget it's even on. I know lots of brands claim that's true but in this case it actually is. I can't even feel it on my lips, but it stays and it looks bomb.
Lindsey M.
Killen
Review for: Other more...
I love it, I got a sample in my ipsy and I had to buy a full size I love this, I keep it in my car for touch ups, I'm a repeat user:) the packaging is very classy, I would also definitely buy it again!!
Christine C.
I'm a huge fan of tarte and the lip paint is no different. The color is very pigmented and it stays on all day, even after eating. It dries quickly and doesn't transfer. Great product.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
No matter what I do this lip paint feathers. I've used every product to prime my lips and I still get feathering. The color is so perfect but I can't stop it from feathering.
Becca B.
Clemmons , NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This product is so creamy. I love it! The application is easy and precise. The formula has the perfect balance of pinks and nudes. This is a great color for everyday use or even a night out. It stays without re-application through dinner.
Liz L.
Portage, in
I find the tarte lip paints apply super creamy and dry down nicely. It still a matte lip product however and does tend to dry the crap out of my lips, especially in the winter. I do like that it comes off evenly and not in uneven flakes.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
These were such a disappointment ! First the color payoff is amazing! However the lasting power is just not there. I don't recommend wearing this if you're eating or anything because it comes right off. I probably will not be repurchasing
Brandi R.
Nicholasville, KY
I am obsessed with this stuff. It feels amazing on my lips. It's not too dry like a lot of the other brands. It lasts all day as well. I put it on in the morning and lasts through lunch. I own 3 colors already! And it's cruelty free ;)
Lorraine W.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
Tarte is an awesome brand for lipstick.
I absolutely love the Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint. And this color looks awesome on my skin tone. I feel so beautiful wearing it.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
The smell and feel of this product is amazing, minty and refreshing. Extremely creamy and awesome color pay off. I'm not a fan of the applicator which made it hard to get the edges of my lips without getting it onto my skin, but that's a minor issue. I think it's a great product, but still love NYX's matte lip creams over this
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?