BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
I am obsessed with this matte lip paint!! I suggest it to all my friends. It is so so creamy and feels like chapstick when I put it on. The color lasts hours and it never dries out your lips. I have Kylie Jenners matte lip gloss too, and I would definitely suggest this over that.
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
These liquid lipsticks are amazing! They are mousse like and creamy yet they dry into a matte. They last for hours and don't leave your lips super dry. If you're looking for a nude you need namaste and all the other colors are bomb too!
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
This stuff can't get any better! The shades are abasolutey amazing and super flattering and the price on these is a great deal! I bought one and went back the same day and bought three more shades after seeing how much I loved the first one! These are my favorite
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Not my favorite lip paint, but it seems to work. It wears pretty evenly, but does tend to dry out my lips. I also struggle with finding a color that is complementary to my skin tone.
Jamie G.
Florida
Review for: Namaste more...
Beautiful color, but it was far too creamy and slippery for my lips. I wanted to love it because one of my favorite influencers looked great in the shade. It also doesn't last very long because it's so incredibly creamy. Would not repurchase.
Morgan C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bae more...
I love this dark red color. It is super flattering and the formula is very nice. The packaging is cute and sleek. This is my first time using this product but I really like it. It is easy to apply and last all day. I definitely recommend it.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Review for: Other more...
The lip Paint I own from this line also came from my Birthday Gift from Sephora and the color is Birthday Suit. I absolutly love it. It lasts all day and is super smooth on my lips. This shade is perfect for me since it can go with any style of eye makeup.
Kamielle S.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I just got a sampler of this color in my most recent order on Sephora for my birthday. I am obsessed over this color and I want to purchase the full size. Great price point, the quality is there. This lasts for several hours on the lips.
Cheyanne S.
Review for: Frenemy, Other more...
I absolutely love how this product feels on my lips. It glides on smooth and drys to a beautiful matte. The colors are pigmented, this product has a long lasting effect. It's not sticky at all. People compliment on the colors all the time.
Sonia A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
Got this from the Sepphora birthday gift. Color looks really good on my super fair skin and it has pretty good staying power. Doesn't dry down all the way and needs some touch ups after say drinking or eating, but that isn't the worst thing in the world.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?