BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kristin D.
Tarte Lip Paint is my first and only experience with lip paint. I found it works best if you use a lip scrub first to remove excess skin cells on your lips, then apply the lip paint. I loved how the color lasted all day! Tip: keep lips moisturized for best results. The lip paint does dry on your lips, essentially staining them. It will dry completely and you will not feel as though you have anything on your lips.
Gwen S.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a very pretty color. Cons: if you forget lip balm your lips will not forgive you m. Pros: it is a gorgeous matte lippie. I also like that you can use it as eyeliner. I got is form sephora.
Myriah M.
Carnegie, PA
Review for: Other more...
i got the tarte birthday suit lip paint for my birthday gift from Sephora. ABSOULUTELY LOVE it! used it with a darker lip liner and gave my lips the perfect matte color. it lasted for almost three hours. it doesnt dry out your lips either which is a plus
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
This is my absolute favorite lip product. I received a mini in a Sephora birthday gift and I LOVE it. It dries very quickly to a lovely matte finish that's not drying whatsoever. I wish the full size ones weren't $20, but I will probably buy again.
Karla M.
I really like this lipstick. Applied easily and the color was very pretty. It is pricey , but it is worth the price. It is Long lasting as long as you don't eat and mess it up. The packaging is nice and it fits great in my purse. I would buy again once I run out.
Courtney T.
Lincoln, Ne
Nice formula, and applies well. I did find that I needed a few coats, though. I love Tarte and think that they have nice products, but I wish that they had more colors available that would work for my skin tone.
Mara C.
Hialeah, FL
This colors is GORGEOUS! The formula is not extent drying. It's a comfortable feel and it last long. I ate and ate and my lips still looked great. For the price I think it is worth it. I would repurchase it again
Dominika Q.
I got this lip gloss From Sephora as a birthday gift. It's easy to Apply and I love the shade of it. I like the brand. It definitely met my expectations. I got this lip gloss in the mall and I would buy it again for sure And I would recommend to others.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I was really hoping to like this, but I don't. The colors they have are amazing, but I feel they never dry down and they bleed all over over! So you definitely need a kinder with this!
Gillian F.
Mcallen, TX
Mousse texture. Long lasting. They also smell great! Hands down, my second favorite liquid lipstick! It lasts all day and doesn't settle into the find lines in the lips! You don't even need to line them before either, the liquid lipstick is opaque enough. It's also very matte, but not drying.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.