BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
This stuff is like velvet! A lottle goes a long way! I used a small brush to apply instead of the brush that came with it. The the brush that came along with it was a lot more wide so mistakes were easily made. A small lip tool would be perfect.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Easy application. Bought mine online from their actual site. It's very smooth on the lips once applied & it doesn't dry your lips like the other matte lipsticks. Highly recommend!
Ariel G.
Raymondville , TX
Review for: Other more...
The shade I had was a very dark purple, the color was beautiful, the only reason I stopped using was due to the texture applying and after applying. It was really thick and mushy. Wouldn't buy this type again but open to other types of lipstick.
Paige A.
Collinsville, IL
The Tarteist lip paint is by far the greatest lip stain I have found. My first was purchased at Sephora. It looks much better on when you look in a mirror and are careful when applying it. It's definitely not the type of product that you can just throw on because it does dry quite fast and is hard to take of once it goes on. Other than this downside, I absolutely love it and will continue to buy again!
Kassie K.
San Angelo, TX
I have the color birthday suit and it's SOOOOO amazing! It's creamy and lays on my lips beautifully by itself or mixing with a shinny gloss. LOVE this color, perfect darker nude.
Sonya H.
Luttrell
I  ❤️ This . The color is so nice . Went on well wasn't dry when it went on. This does dry fast though . Doesn't take much to get the job done. Doesn't peel and flake like most products do. And doesn't transfer AT ALL! Highly recommended product!!
Lindsey F.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely adored this lip paint! Instead of having a flaky, dry lip paint like Colourpop sometimes gives, this has a fantastic creamy texture, and long lasting wear. It comes in so many different shades, but the nudes are always my go tos. It can be a bit pricey, but well worth it!
Monica K.
The color is great (I have Rosé), but it takes awhile to dry down. Once it's dry though, it's very long lasting and not a drying formula. The color stays all day, which is rare. Overall, a nice liquid lipstick but not my favorite that I've tried.
Janellis D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Es el final del final, me encanto tan solo usarlo la primera vez. Adopta diferentes colores de acuerdo a tu ph, no a todas las personas les asienta de la misma manera. No se pega, es súper fácil de quitar, toda una maravilla lo recomiendo al 100%.
MaryAnn F.
Hazard
Long lasting. Very pigmented. It applies well. I've never had any problem with this product. I love the colors that have come out of this line as well. I love all of the Tarte products. I use them everyday!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?