BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I love the formula of this lip product. The applicator wand makes it so easy to put on and the lipstick just glides right on and lasts all day. It also doesn't dry out my lips like most lip stains would. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cruelty free brand!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Other more...
I do like these very much. They are more whipped than some other formulas, but are easy to apply and wear very well. They look far lighter in the tube than they do on the lips, which is my main complaint. This means that swatching is a must before purchasing.
Emma B.
Meridian, ID
To die for. But somewhat drying. Use a lip conditioner before. Gorgeous colors, and they make your lips look huge. I recommend using a lip scrub with matte colors, otherwise the crusty-ness is not comfortable or cute.
Ambriale D.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite matte lip stains! It lasts all night. I love that it doesn't dry out your lips and gives you a great pouty look. I'm slowly adding to my collection because every color is phenomenal. tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this product. I love matte lip products. It dries to perfection it takes a little longer then others but it's so pigmented and creamy with the best coverage. I only have one but I'm getting more soon
Annesti E.
I love this liquid lipstick. It is my favorite formula. The only problem I have is that it doesn't last all day. And when it is fading it fades into an ugly color that leaves me looking sick. Packing is so cute and I would recommend to a friend or family
Libby G.
This product comes in so many shades, and is definitely matte. The application is easy and smooth. However, if you have ANY dryness in your lips, this will highlight that, so exfoliate first. Overall it reminds me a lot of the colourpop ultra matte lipsticks
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
If i'm being honest this is one of my least favorite lip products I've ever tried. The color is okay but it comes of so easily as well as the heavy. thick, gritty feeling it has on my lips. I would definitely not recommend buying this especially consider its price.
Brooke M.
I absolutely LOVE tarte! And this lip stain is amazing! They come in a lot of beautiful color options, don't leave a flaky residue, and stay on for a long time. They are kinda pricey but definitely worth it for the quality of the product. 100% recommend!
Hailey A.
Brook Park
Review for: Other more...
I honestly wish i could give this product a 10 star..the packaging is cute...the way it applies is beyond amazing this is the best lip product i have at this moment..im not really sure the price of it seeing as how i got it for my birthday..but i would go out and buy this.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.