BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
I love this liquid lipstick. It is my favorite formula. The only problem I have is that it doesn't last all day. And when it is fading it fades into an ugly color that leaves me looking sick. Packing is so cute and I would recommend to a friend or family
Gillian F.
Mcallen, TX
Mousse texture. Long lasting. They also smell great! Hands down, my second favorite liquid lipstick! It lasts all day and doesn't settle into the find lines in the lips! You don't even need to line them before either, the liquid lipstick is opaque enough. It's also very matte, but not drying.
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: TBT more...
When it comes to lipsticks I like tarteist ! They are really soft on lips they do not crease or dry your lips which for me that is really important ! The price is good you paying for a good quality lipstick it's worth it. I highly recommend this lipsticks
Courtney A.
St Clairsvle, OH
Review for: Namaste more...
Love how smooth it feels and how long it lasts! Definitely doesnt feel like a lipstick and I love the vibrant color it give my lips while helping keep them soft and smooth. It is a little pricey from Sephora but it is worth every dollar! Comes in many colors but this is the only color I have tried
Megan O.
I have this lip stain in the color "FOMO" and have worn in almost everyday since I've bought it. The formula is so creamy and easy to apply, and once that lip stain dries, it's not moving for anything! I would definitely buy again in many other colors.
Cleo B.
I want to love it so much. It goes on smooth and lovely, but unfortunately it ends up drying my lips within a few hours. For me, it might require a lip liner because it tends to make that unwanted lipstick outline. While it isn't cheap, you won't find anything like this in the drugstore!
Rosie L.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Other more...
This matte lipstick was really lightweight and easy to apply. I also like the feeling it leaves on your lips. It takes a while to dry down but I can work with it. It doesnt rub off easily and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your lips all day
Chasity B.
Wellford , SC
I bought this in the color crop top ! I love this formula as well as this color. It was a bit pricey but definitely worth the buck. This is my first time buying this product but I'm not new to the Tarte brand.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
This a nice lip paints. The colors are pigmented my only problem is I don't think they last very long. They go one nice but after an hour or 2 they disappear. I just wish they lasted longer
Dinah C.
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
This color is unlike any other. I love the formula of these matte lip paints. They stay on pretty well, and feel great on the lips. Intensely pigmented. I have quite a few of the shades. They do have a bit of transfer but overall fantastic product.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?