BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
This is my absolute favorite lip product. I received a mini in a Sephora birthday gift and I LOVE it. It dries very quickly to a lovely matte finish that's not drying whatsoever. I wish the full size ones weren't $20, but I will probably buy again.
Gillian F.
Mcallen, TX
Mousse texture. Long lasting. They also smell great! Hands down, my second favorite liquid lipstick! It lasts all day and doesn't settle into the find lines in the lips! You don't even need to line them before either, the liquid lipstick is opaque enough. It's also very matte, but not drying.
Rina L.
This lip stain stayed on literally ALL day as I was eating and drinking, and it didn't budge. The colour payoff is amazing and it's definitely a great deal because they las a long time. I am definitely going to purchase more of the colours later on.
Kristin D.
Tarte Lip Paint is my first and only experience with lip paint. I found it works best if you use a lip scrub first to remove excess skin cells on your lips, then apply the lip paint. I loved how the color lasted all day! Tip: keep lips moisturized for best results. The lip paint does dry on your lips, essentially staining them. It will dry completely and you will not feel as though you have anything on your lips.
Mara C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
This colors is GORGEOUS! The formula is not extent drying. It's a comfortable feel and it last long. I ate and ate and my lips still looked great. For the price I think it is worth it. I would repurchase it again
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: TBT more...
When it comes to lipsticks I like tarteist ! They are really soft on lips they do not crease or dry your lips which for me that is really important ! The price is good you paying for a good quality lipstick it's worth it. I highly recommend this lipsticks
Marta K.
Harrisonburg
One of my favorite lippies out there! I heard about it a lot, but when I bought it it deffinetly met my expectations. Those the packaging of product, tho could be better. Bought it when I was splurging at Ulta. Deffinetly would recommend this to a friend!
Hailey A.
Brook Park
Review for: Other more...
I honestly wish i could give this product a 10 star..the packaging is cute...the way it applies is beyond amazing this is the best lip product i have at this moment..im not really sure the price of it seeing as how i got it for my birthday..but i would go out and buy this.
Courtney A.
St Clairsvle, OH
Review for: Namaste more...
Love how smooth it feels and how long it lasts! Definitely doesnt feel like a lipstick and I love the vibrant color it give my lips while helping keep them soft and smooth. It is a little pricey from Sephora but it is worth every dollar! Comes in many colors but this is the only color I have tried
Suki R.
Review for: Namaste, TBT, So Fetch, Bae, Other more...
These lippies will be the best freaking ones you'll ever get. They're long lasting and does not dry your lips. Usually when it comes to mattes my lips feel like a desert but this isn't the case with them. Their shades are just gorgeous and can often go with any look.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?