BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Madelynne J.
Coopersburg, PA
Tarte’s formula is my favorite! This lip dries down without flaking or looking crusty. It’s super long wear and lasts all day. The formula is really comfortable and settles nicely on the lips. Definitely recommend!
aubrey g.
Dyer, TN
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
tarte is my favorite makeup brand but their lipstick is over the top!! i will never use anything else. it stays on all day and looks so good and natural without having to use lipliner!
Jacki T.
Review for: Frenemy, Namaste, Hangry, TBT more...
This was one of the first formulas in liquid lips that I have used and fell in love with. They can be a little drying but they are very opaque pigmented colors that are very flattering on many skin tones. All of their products are natural and have good for you ingredients so I love having that peace of mind for products I’m putting on my face.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
Review for: Namaste more...
This lip stain does not feel sticky like other lip stains. It goes on creamy and stays for a few hours. I wish it would stay on longer but I am constantly drinking water or energy drinks so I can’t expect much. Over all the color is nice and I would recommend this product.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Manbun more...
It’s okay. Not my first choice when it comes to lip paint of a dark color. I received it in one of the Ipsy monthly bags. It doesn’t apply evenly, however I must admit it stays long and not easy to remove, so be careful not to smudge. I expected it to look smoother on the lips. I have another one in ‘Namaste’ shade and actually like it much more.
Rose D.
Review for: TBT more...
This lip paint was initially really beautiful and pigmented on the lips, but as the day went on I had a few problems. It began to crumble and settle into fine lines, and it made by lips look really dry and flaky, even though I had a lot of lip balm on.
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
This lippie is drying and the coverage isn’t great. I had trouble getting the color off and it made my lips feel like I’d applied glue to them. The price for this lipstick even on sale is okay if you don’t expect it to wow you. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Alexis J.
Wiggins , MS
Review for: Twerk more...
I love tarte but this product just didn’t preform the way I would’ve liked it to, maybe I just got a bad one but it was very tacky and splotchy! I’d definitely try another color just to see how that one preformed.
Elena A.
Nampa, ID
I purchased a holiday collection. I was aesthetically pleased by the color variations and that it included lip liners. However the lip liners were not smooth, i tried lining my lips and every time the tip would break off. I was also disappointed with the liquid lipstick formula. The pigmentation wasn't there and the product transferred easily.
Molly M.
West Chester Township
Review for: TBT more...
TBT is my FAVORITE shade to wear. Works so great for a fall or summer shade! The packaging is perfect and the perfect size. This beyond met and exceeded all my expectations! I will definitely be buying this again
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?