BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I really like tartest lip paint. the coverage is fantastic. I didn't find it to be sticky and it has a nice matte finish. the color selection is quite large which is nice. it is a bit pricy (I think the NYX soft matte lip cream is just as good and it only cost $6)
Julia L.
Montgomery
Let me begin this review by saying I absolutely detest matte lipsticks....until I found this one! I got a tube of this as a gift and was skeptical of it but it goes on smooth, doesn't dry out, and is long lasting! The packaging was also super cute which is a plus!
Alyshia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very surprised that I liked this product. It doesn't ever dry down entirely (kind of like NYX soft matte lip creams) but it didn't seem any more messy than a traditional lipstick as long as you don't apply too much. Wish there were less intense colors.
Rach.🎀 H.
Greenup, KY
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this lip product! I wore it today actually! It takes a couple coats to get an even coverage but this color is a very natural nude tone to it! It’s a great color and looks great with fair tones! I received mine as a sample with Sephora for a birthday gift!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I really like this liquid lipstick! It doesn't take too long to dry and it isn't drying on the lips. It has more of a powdery feel on the lips and it is long lasting and even last though eating or drinking I recommend it
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
I love lip stains and this stain was above and beyond my expectations. It went on smooth and did not clump or seem to peel apart on my lips. The color was beautiful and not too bold and lasted all day without having to reapply and it did not come off on my water bottle!
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this product for my senior prom and I loved it! I tried on a bunch before this one and I could not get over it once I tried it on. It lasts a very long time and is very simple to use. It has a great price for such a great color and quality! I love it!
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Other more...
The formula takes awhile to fully dry. Once it does manage to dry, it stays in place okay. This lip paint also makes your lips feel velvety soft and smooth. It's easy to use with it's lip applicator to help keep you in the lines and smooth out at the edges.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
I usually wear Stila's all day liquid lipstick and thought I could save $4 by buying this brand. The problem with the Tarteist is that it does now dry and smears very easily. NYX's liquid suede does a better job of dying down and staying on than this product!
Brenda R.
These are by far super comfortable on the lips! There's a large range of colors! I absolutely love them, and will buy some more colors in the future. Give them a try next time you are at Sephora! You will not regret it!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?