BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Julia L.
Montgomery
Let me begin this review by saying I absolutely detest matte lipsticks....until I found this one! I got a tube of this as a gift and was skeptical of it but it goes on smooth, doesn't dry out, and is long lasting! The packaging was also super cute which is a plus!
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
I love lip stains and this stain was above and beyond my expectations. It went on smooth and did not clump or seem to peel apart on my lips. The color was beautiful and not too bold and lasted all day without having to reapply and it did not come off on my water bottle!
Caitlin H.
This matte liquid lipstick is amazing! It's so soft on the lips, the colors are beautiful, and it isn't drying at all. If you aren't a fan of Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid lipsticks you would love this one. The overall finish is a beautiful matte satin finish.
Michelle M.
Review for: Namaste more...
This is my all-time favorite go-to for an everyday look! The shade Namaste is so pretty. It's easy to put on, last so long and stays creamy. So many matte lip products are so drying and/or taste really weird, but not this one. It smells yummy and feels soft.
Rhiannon P.
I LOVE the tarte creamy Matte lip paint. I have to check them out every time to stop in to Sephora. Every shade I've used has lasted long, is very creamy, and not drying. One layer gives you great color pay off. They don't leave your lips looking cracked either.
Rach.🎀 H.
Greenup, KY
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this lip product! I wore it today actually! It takes a couple coats to get an even coverage but this color is a very natural nude tone to it! It’s a great color and looks great with fair tones! I received mine as a sample with Sephora for a birthday gift!
Allison B.
Stockton, CA
Review for: So Fetch more...
Got one in a sample product for a birthday gift at sephora! you would buy online or in store at your local sephora! first time user but I am definitley thinking of investing in more. Pretty long lasting compared to other products yes I would reccommend to others
Gianella S.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this product for my senior prom and I loved it! I tried on a bunch before this one and I could not get over it once I tried it on. It lasts a very long time and is very simple to use. It has a great price for such a great color and quality! I love it!
Joyce L.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this product it is amazing the color is so nice it’s worth the price you pay for it really is worth it i bought it at saphora they have so many nude shades you will love it I’m not a lip person but this product really was great I would totally buy it again
Alyshia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very surprised that I liked this product. It doesn't ever dry down entirely (kind of like NYX soft matte lip creams) but it didn't seem any more messy than a traditional lipstick as long as you don't apply too much. Wish there were less intense colors.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?