BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Katelyn V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: TBT more...
This product is OK. I think for something that's a liquid lipstick, I'd hope it would stay on a little longer but it comes off a bit too easily. The color is great however and it doesn't feel bad on the lips so I'd say if you're fine with reapplying then go for it!
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
5 stars on everything!!! The pigment is amazing, the texture is wonderful because it want to make your lips feel dry and it's suuuper long lasting!! Eat and drink proof!!! LOVE IT! Must have and colors are just beautiful!!
Sierra B.
Menifee
Very nice color, and applied very creamy. I got it as a gift, but it's definitely not pricey. I don't think I'd wear it out if I needed a long lasting lip, because it does need to be reapplied a lot compared to other brands I use. I'd recommend, but not for long wear.
Julia L.
Montgomery
Let me begin this review by saying I absolutely detest matte lipsticks....until I found this one! I got a tube of this as a gift and was skeptical of it but it goes on smooth, doesn't dry out, and is long lasting! The packaging was also super cute which is a plus!
Caitlin H.
This matte liquid lipstick is amazing! It's so soft on the lips, the colors are beautiful, and it isn't drying at all. If you aren't a fan of Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid lipsticks you would love this one. The overall finish is a beautiful matte satin finish.
Rach.🎀 H.
Greenup, KY
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this lip product! I wore it today actually! It takes a couple coats to get an even coverage but this color is a very natural nude tone to it! It’s a great color and looks great with fair tones! I received mine as a sample with Sephora for a birthday gift!
Erikah O.
York, PA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love these Tarteist Lip Paints! I have them in many different shades including this one. They're so creamy. They apply so easily to the lips. They don't feel sticky at all, which I love!
Danica Y.
When I first applied the product, I wasn't expecting much. I was just looking for a matte lip shade that wouldn't dry my lips out.
This product definitely surprised me. I didn't expect the finish of this product. It felt powdery and very smooth. I liked it!
Allison B.
Stockton, CA
Review for: So Fetch more...
Got one in a sample product for a birthday gift at sephora! you would buy online or in store at your local sephora! first time user but I am definitley thinking of investing in more. Pretty long lasting compared to other products yes I would reccommend to others
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
I love lip stains and this stain was above and beyond my expectations. It went on smooth and did not clump or seem to peel apart on my lips. The color was beautiful and not too bold and lasted all day without having to reapply and it did not come off on my water bottle!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?