BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
Review for: TBT more...
Tartist lip paint is something I had high hopes for when it first came out. When applied it never dries down like what you would expect from a liquid lip. Instead it says mousy and wet but yet is still drying on the lips. It slips and slides everywhere but is also long wearing.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
These are great lipsticks if you are looking for a matte liquid lipstick without the drying factor. This is a moussey texture and applies easily. My only complaint was that it did break up on my lips sooner than some other liquid lipsticks I have used. However, I'd rebuy as I love to have a more hydrating matte option.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Love the formula. It's got a mouse like texture. It's not too drying. Long lasting. The applicator isn't my favorite but the feel and wear make up for it. Isn't too bad of price for what you get.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I really like the lip paints, they are a wonderful, thin formula that have a ton of pigmentation. Be careful though, because some colors seem to disappear from my face, while the darker colors stay put. The doe foot applicator is really nice too, it's flat with a slant to it.
Simran M.
Euless, TX
Review for: Frenemy more...
I really like these liquid lipstick they are pigmented and they last a long time. The packaging is super cute and the applicator is really precise making it easy to draw out your lips and your Cupid's bow. The only downside to this product is that it is a little drying but it's not like a little chap stick can't fix that.
Ro G.
Apex , NC
Review for: Other more...
I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora a few days andOmg this is the BEST matte lip I've ever tried.. and I've tried A lot! The consistency is freaking amazing; SOOO moisturizing/ hydrating and lasts ALL DAY! I'm so happy I discovered this and I will never ever be without it!
Adriana V.
Review for: TBT more...
I received this as a sample size but I immediately fell in love. The shade is perfect for my skin tone and I quickly purchased the full size product. It was affordable and the formula is not drying nor sticky. It is matte as promised  and I will definitely keep purchasing
Michelle H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I have a love/hate relationship with the lip stick. It last forever, but it is a little too drying for my lips. I have constantly putting on chap stick the day before I know I have to use this lipstick. Otherwise it is a beautiful color and it looks great on practically anyone!
Emma H.
Review for: Namaste more...
When I first got one of these it was for my free gift from sephora for my birthday, then I decided to buy another one because I was so happy with it, the lip cream goes on smooth and is super comfortable, I would defiantly recommend this product and would purchase again!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love it. Goes on really nice. Love the shade. Average price for higher end makeup. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others. It can be found at Sephora, Ulta, and probably online.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?