BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Review for: TBT more...
My holygrail lip product. I have almost every shade. So pigmented, smells so amazing (minty) and barely transfer. These have a great matte finish but arent super drying and don't crack all up. Super easy to apply and touch up. Sephora or tarte.com is my go to when buying this.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Got a sample size of this from Sephora. I am in LOVE! The color is perfect. The matte effect works so ell with my dry, chapped lips. I don't wanna run out cause I think I am gonna buy more of them!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Review for: Other more...
I got the birthday gift with this color and holy moly it does not last very long at all. Smeared all over my mouth even after letting it dry with my mouth open for 10 minutes! It smells amazing though and it tastes pretty nice which is cool (disclaimer: I did not eat this product).
Josie P.
Orlando, FL
Such an amazing formula. Nondrying and wears amazingly on the lips. I love the colors! The longevity is great! They will come off if you eat like any other creamy lipstick but is amazing. Also it builds very good I find that is not clompy when you do so like other formulas.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really beautiful color selection! I bought this in Twerk and have gotten so many compliments. It doesn't dry out my lips, which is hard to find in liquid lipsticks. It has a matte finish and never smudges (even after eating and drinking). So SERIOUSLY recommend this one!
Natalie C.
Hainesport, NJ
I have birthday suit and I love the color!! However this is the only Tarte lip stick I've tried and doesn't stay on as long as other lip sticks I have, nor does it go on as smoothly. I think this may be because it's the creamy one. I think I would like something less clay-like.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this product. It glides on so smoothly and you can be assured that it can be moved around for a perfect application! The color is perfect for fall when looking for that go too nude shade! Love it!
Mara C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
The shade and the formula are perfect. It is not drying and uncomfortable on the lips. The pigmentation is there and there formula is there. The packaging is cute. The color range is nice, they have a lot of colors to choose from.
Maddie V.
Review for: TBT more...
This lip paint is amazing! The only complaint I have is that it comes off rather easily but it's super easy to just reapply! This is the smoothest lip paint I have ever bought and I'm 100% satisfied with it! I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys a nice lipstick ❤️
Jori Y.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Manbun more...
I like this formula because it's not quite as drying as most matte lipsticks. But it doesn't dry on the lip like other matte lipsticks so it doesn't have the staying power. I haven't tried the quick dry formula by tarte but I'm sure that one is better at staying on the lips.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.