BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Stephanie I.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Review for: TBT more...
I really like this product and I usually hate matte lip products. The color is super pretty and natural though and it does stay on for a while. I purchased it at Sephora and I think the price is normal for prestige brands of cosmetics. Definitely less drying than most matte lipsticks.
Rebecca G.
Avondale, AZ
This was my first lip product from Tarte. The consistency was very smooth and went on easily, and it had a nice tingling mint feel to it. I got the shade tbt which was a dark terracotta shade. I love the color but it sometimes bleeds on me and does not dry fully matte. I would repurchase though because the consistency was nice!
Lexi 💗.
Noble
Review for: Manbun, Selfish, So Fetch, Fomo (mauve) more...
These are one of my favorite matte liquid lipsticks. They glide on so easily and they do not transfer and last all day. They do not dry out my lips at all and I can wear them every day unlike most liquid lipsticks. The pigment is great as well! I will definitely purchase more.
Brittany B.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This formula is absolutely wonderful. It's not overly drying but it stays put. It's almost a whipped formula. Spreads on evenly and can be layered if you wish. I would own this is every single color of I could!
Allie✞ L.
Nashville, TN
Review for: TBT more...
A very beautiful mauve color. If you're looking for something extremely matte, then look for something else. Although it lasts a while the color seems to fade from the inside out. I definitely still use it as I love the color, but be careful when applying and be sure to check in the mirror consistently.
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of the products that is at the top of my list! I am in love with this liquid lipstick. Love the formula and how it's does not crack or dry out on my lips through out the day. I use this lipstick almost everyday. It's my go to.
Vanessa D.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Other more...
This is another one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. it is super pigmented and is amazing. it stays put and doesn't transfer. it last at least half the day before i need to reapply. which is okay but again the color and formula make up for that. its so soft and not drying at all.
Melissa J.
I have a very bright color in this lipstick. It's very vibrant and pretty easy to put on just a little drying. It was my first time trying the tarteist lip paint. It is a little pricey I would say for a lip product but it seems to be long lasting just feels a little dry on the lips.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
This is the only lip product I use! I have the shade birthday suit, and I love it! I hate the feeling of having lip products on. This lip paint dries and you can't feel it at all anymore. It stays on throughout an entire day of working or being at school! I plan on buying more colors :)
Kennedy M.
I'm so in love with this lipstick. I've already gone through 2 and am willing to buy another. Your lips stay so hydrated and creamy! Affordable and great for day or night. You have to try this! I'm wearing it in this photo.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.