BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Natalie Z.
Astoria, NY
I tried this lip product in "TBT". The pigmentation of the lip paints are awesome, and the variety of colors are gorgeous. Since I only tried it on at Ulta, I can't speak on how long lasting it is.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Omg I love these i find that the darker colors can be patchy but that is the case with most deeper colors but they are smooth creamy and feel soothing just keep in mind they are not transfer proof
Palaki I.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Lovespell more...
This is one of the most beautiful colors I have worn on my lips. What I love about this lip paint, is that it is extremely full coverage. One swipe, and you're done! It is not streaky at all! And the best part is that it does not dry out your lips! I would give this a solid 10.
Rebecca S.
Quincy, MA
I got Slay and I really loved the color and how it went on my lips but it doesn't stay very long. I also just ordered another one which I am returning because It goes on pasty and dries up. Not worth the money, you can get better.
Arshena A.
I really like this formula of liquid lipsticks! I enjoy the thicker, creamier, mousy formulas and this is one of them. It also doesn't feel uncomfortable at all and doesn't crumble off. I love the shades tbt and fomo. Tbt looks amazing on my medium- deep skin tone and fomo is that perfect mauve.
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Review for: Other more...
I got the birthday gift with this color and holy moly it does not last very long at all. Smeared all over my mouth even after letting it dry with my mouth open for 10 minutes! It smells amazing though and it tastes pretty nice which is cool (disclaimer: I did not eat this product).
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Review for: TBT more...
My holygrail lip product. I have almost every shade. So pigmented, smells so amazing (minty) and barely transfer. These have a great matte finish but arent super drying and don't crack all up. Super easy to apply and touch up. Sephora or tarte.com is my go to when buying this.
Ro G.
Apex , NC
Review for: Other more...
I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora a few days andOmg this is the BEST matte lip I've ever tried.. and I've tried A lot! The consistency is freaking amazing; SOOO moisturizing/ hydrating and lasts ALL DAY! I'm so happy I discovered this and I will never ever be without it!
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Love the formula. It's got a mouse like texture. It's not too drying. Long lasting. The applicator isn't my favorite but the feel and wear make up for it. Isn't too bad of price for what you get.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I really like the lip paints, they are a wonderful, thin formula that have a ton of pigmentation. Be careful though, because some colors seem to disappear from my face, while the darker colors stay put. The doe foot applicator is really nice too, it's flat with a slant to it.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?